May 18, 2023
August 12, 2022
- Added version 6.0.1, the response includes an additional field
status that contains the reason of the incompleted route. See the Api reference.
June 16, 2022
March 31, 2022
- You can now build pedestrian routes inside buildings that have floor plans. See the Routes inside buildings section for more info.
June 30, 2021
- You can now build bicycle routes. When building a bicycle route, you can exclude new types of roads using the filters parameter: stairways, overpasses, underpasses, and car roads.
March 31, 2021
- You can now set a list of areas to avoid when building a route. See the Excluding areas section for more info.
- You can now specify the direction of movement for the start and end point of the route. See the azimuth parameter for more info.
- Route points now have an optional distance_direction parameter. You can use it to set the distance from the starting point in meters maintaining the direction of movement. If
distance_direction is set, the response will include an additional field
reliability that indicates the accuracy of the calculated route.
- You can now build taxi routes. They work exactly like regular car routes, except they additionally include public transport lanes.