Релизы программного комплекса 2ГИС
MapGL JS API
- Full list of changes since version 1.30.0 till version 1.32.1.
Places API / Geocoder API / Suggest API
- Introduced support for PostgreSQL v14, PostgreSQL v11 is deprecated.
- Introduced support for PostGIS v3.3, PostGIS v2.5 is deprecated.
- Introduced support for Restriction API.
- Introduced support for Directions API emergency mode.
- Introduced support for Distance Matrix Async API.
- Golang updated to v1.19.1.
- Added the
portal.max_body_sizesetting to the Helm chart, allowing you to control the maximum size of a file that can be uploaded via Portal web UI.
- Added the
-kargument to the
configure.shconfiguration script, allowing you to skip the connection security verification when connecting via HTTPS.
First release of On-Premise includes the following services:
- Maps - a set of services that allow displaying 2GIS maps in web applications and websites.
- Search - a set of services that allow searching and retrieving information on various objects such as organizations, buildings, public places, etc.
- Navigation - a set of services that allow building routes and getting information about travel time and distance between points on the map.
- GIS Platform - a web-based solution for working with geospatial layers and performing geo-analytical tasks.