June 30, 2021
- You can now build bicycle routes. When building a bicycle route, you can exclude new types of roads using the filters parameter: stairways, overpasses, underpasses, and car roads.
March 31, 2021
- You can now set a list of areas to avoid when building a route. See the Excluding areas section for more info.
- You can now specify the direction of movement for the start and end point of the route (see the
azimuth2 parameters for each pair of route points).
- Routes now have an optional distance_direction parameter. You can use it to set the distance from the starting point in meters maintaining the direction of movement. If
distance_direction is set, the response will include an additional
reliability field that indicates the accuracy of the calculated route.
- You can now build taxi routes. They work exactly like regular car routes, except they additionally include public transport lanes.